All financial information refers to the potential direct premiums written for policies sold online in the respective products groups. Both new policies and renewal of policies once purchased online are included in the total direct premiums written calculation. Accident and health insurance policies, sold by life insurance companies, are attributed to the health insurance market.
Policy coverage may include children and other family members of the insured. Policies sold over other direct channels, such as call center or via e-mail, are not considered and the policies sold offline by an agent of company employee to a customer after he or she has requested a quote online are not included.
- Personal life and health insurance policies sold directly to the customer over the internet
- Term, whole and universal life insurance, including individual annuities
- Individual credit life insurance policies
- Private individual health insurance policies, including supplementary policies, e.g. dental insurance. Policy coverage may include children and other family members of the insured
- Industrial and professional life insurance
- Group and collective life and health insurance
- Public health scheme insurance
Policies in force Penetration Rate
in the Life & Health market in millions in percent
- Policies in force
- Penetration Rate
Here you can find more studies and statistics about "Life & Health".