Download all relevant market data
Property & Casualty
- The direct premiums written in the "Property & Casualty" segment amount to US$94,829m in 2018.
- The direct premiums written are expected to show an annual growth rate (CAGR 2018-2022) of 16.2% resulting in a market volume of US$173,182m in 2022.
- The market's largest segment is "Motor insurance" with a market volume of US$78,425m in 2018.
- In the "Property & Casualty" segment segment, the number of policies sold online is expected to amount to 161.7m by 2022.
- The average annual premium paid per policy currently amounts to US$1,001.
Direct Premiums Written Direct Premiums Growth
in the Property & Casualty market in million US$ in percent
- Direct Premiums Written
- Direct Premiums Growth
Policies in force Penetration Rate
in the Property & Casualty market in millions in percent
- Policies in force
- Penetration Rate
av. Premium Paid per Policy
in the Property & Casualty market in US$
Key Market Indicators
Here you can find more studies and statistics about "Property & Casualty".