All financial information refers to the potential direct premiums written for policies sold online in the respective products groups. Both new policies and renewal of policies once purchased online are included in the total direct premiums written calculation. Accident and health insurance policies, sold by life insurance companies, are attributed to the health insurance market.
Policy coverage may include children and other family members of the insured. Policies sold over other direct channels, such as call center or via e-mail, are not considered and the policies sold offline by an agent of company employee to a customer after he or she has requested a quote online are not included.
- Personal motor, home and liability insurance policies sold directly to the customer over the internet
- Motor insurance includes liability, collision and comprehensive coverage for private passenger autos and motorcycles
- Property insurance includes personal home- and farmowners insurance (incl. flood and earthquake), renters insurance and landlord insurance
- Casualty insurance includes general personal liabilty coverage, bought in addition to motor and property policies
- Motor homes, campers, travel trailers and boats
- Commercial property and liability insurance
- Professional liability insurance
Direct Premiums Written Direct Premiums Growth
in the Property & Casualty market in million US$ in percent
- Direct Premiums Written
- Direct Premiums Growth
Policies in force Penetration Rate
in the Property & Casualty market in millions in percent
- Policies in force
- Penetration Rate
av. Premium Paid per Policy
in the Property & Casualty market in US$
Here you can find more studies and statistics about "Property & Casualty".