Wine - United Kingdom
- United Kingdom
- Revenue in the Wine segment amounts to £16.84bn in 2023. The market is expected to grow annually by 0.99% (CAGR 2023-2027).
- In global comparison, most revenue is generated in the United States (£45,150.00m in 2023).
- In relation to total population figures, per person revenues of £244.80 are generated in 2023.
- By 2027, 45% of spending and 14% of volume consumption in the Wine segment will be attributable to out-of-home consumption (e.g., in bars and restaurants).
- In the Wine segment, volume is expected to amount to 1,145.00m L by 2027. The market for Wine segment is expected to show a volume growth of 1.1% in 2024.
- The average volume per person in the Wine segment is expected to amount to 16.00L in 2023.