Non-Alcoholic Drinks - Europe
- Revenue in the Non-Alcoholic Drinks market amounts to US$282.50bn in 2023. The market is expected to grow annually by 2.77% (CAGR 2023-2027).
- The market's largest segment is the segment Soft Drinks with a market volume of US$168.90bn in 2023.
- In global comparison, most revenue is generated in the United States (US$496.50bn in 2023).
- In relation to total population figures, per person revenues of US$332.60 are generated in 2023.
- In the Non-Alcoholic Drinks market, 3.7% of total revenue will be generated through online sales by 2023.
- By 2027, 47% of spending and 11% of volume consumption in the Non-Alcoholic Drinks market will be attributable to out-of-home consumption (e.g., in bars and restaurants).
- In the Non-Alcoholic Drinks market, volume is expected to amount to 160.90bn L by 2027. The Non-Alcoholic Drinks market is expected to show a volume growth of 1.3% in 2024.
- The average volume per person in the Non-Alcoholic Drinks market is expected to amount to 186.30L in 2023.