Cigarettes - Portugal
- Revenue in the Cigarettes segment amounts to US$2.34bn in 2023. The market is expected to grow annually by -2.51% (CAGR 2023-2027).
- In global comparison, most revenue is generated in China (US$278,700.00m in 2023).
- In relation to total population figures, per person revenues of US$264.10 are generated in 2023.
- In the Cigarettes segment, volume is expected to amount to 7.34bn pieces by 2027. The Cigarettes segment is expected to show a volume growth of -3.5% in 2024.
- The average volume per person in the Cigarettes segment is expected to amount to 0.98k pieces in 2023.