Video Games - Hong Kong
- Hong Kong
- Revenue in the Video Games segment is projected to reach US$130.40m in 2023.
- Revenue is expected to show an annual growth rate (CAGR 2023-2027) of 8.95%, resulting in a projected market volume of US$183.70m by 2027.
- In the Video Games segment, the number of users is expected to amount to 2.14m users by 2027.
- User penetration will be 25.4% in 2023 and is expected to hit 27.2% by 2027.
- The largest segment is Mobile Games with a market volume of US$67.05m in 2023.
- In global comparison, most revenue will be generated in China (US$107,300.00m in 2023).
- The average revenue per user (ARPU) in the Video Games segment is projected to amount to US$67.00 in 2023.