Toys & Baby - Australia
- Revenue in the Toys & Baby segment is projected to reach US$1.27bn in 2023.
- Revenue is expected to show an annual growth rate (CAGR 2023-2027) of 13.59%, resulting in a projected market volume of US$2.12bn by 2027.
- With a projected market volume of US$55,240.00m in 2023, most revenue is generated in China.
- In the Toys & Baby segment, the number of users is expected to amount to 4.90m users by 2027.
- User penetration will be 14.4% in 2023 and is expected to hit 17.8% by 2027.
- The average revenue per user (ARPU) is expected to amount to US$334.30.