Car Rentals - Worldwide
- Revenue in the Car Rentals segment is projected to reach US$104.00bn in 2023.
- Revenue is expected to show an annual growth rate (CAGR 2023-2027) of 3.49%, resulting in a projected market volume of US$119.30bn by 2027.
- In the Car Rentals segment, the number of users is expected to amount to 0.62bn users by 2027.
- User penetration is 7.1% in 2023 and is expected to hit 7.8% by 2027.
- The average revenue per user (ARPU) is expected to amount to US$190.30.
- In the Car Rentals segment, 72% of total revenue will be generated through online sales by 2027.
- In global comparison, most revenue will be generated in the United States (US$29,940.00m in 2023).