Who is eligible?
In order to be included in the ranking your company must meet the following criteria:
- Revenue of at least 100,000 Euro2 generated in 2013.
- Revenue of at least 1.5 million Euro2 generated in 2016.
- Be independent (the applying company is not a subsidiary or branch office of another company).
- Be headquartered in Europe.3
- The revenue growth between 2013 and 2016 was primarily organic (i.e. “internally” stimulated)
- Have not experienced share price irregularities in the past 12 months4
2 Currency value equivalent as of 31/12/13 and 31/12/2016
3 Eligible to participate are all companies from these countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom.
4 FT and Statista will discuss if companies shall be excluded that are stock-listed and have experienced share price irregularities in the past 12 months. For example, companies may be excluded if their share price drops 25% over that period.