Who is eligible?
In order to be included in the ranking your company must meet the following criteria:
- Revenue of at least 100,000 Euro1 generated in 2014.
- Revenue of at least 1.5 million Euro1 generated in 2017.
- Be independent (the applying company is not a subsidiary or branch office of another company).
- Be headquartered in Europe.2
- The revenue growth between 2014 and 2017 was primarily organic (i.e. “internally” stimulated)
- Have not experienced share price irregularities in the past 12 months3
1 Currency value equivalent as of 31/12/14 and 31/12/2017
2 Eligible to participate are all companies from these countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom.
3 FT and Statista will discuss if companies shall be excluded that are stock-listed and have experienced share price irregularities in the past 12 months. For example, companies may be excluded if their share price drops 25% over that period.
In April 2018 the second edition of the FT1000 - Europe's Fastest Growing Companies was published - with great success.
If you're interested in taking part with your company in the next edition, please click the button below and we will make sure you receive an invitation with a personalised link. The application period will start in late September.