Premium statistics

Industry-specific and extensively researched technical data (partially from exclusive partnerships).

A paid subscription is required for full access.

Prime yield of office real estate in Luxembourg 2015-2017

Prime yield of office property in Luxembourg from 2015 to 2017

by Raynor de Best, last edited Jul 2, 2019
Prime yield of office real estate in Luxembourg 2015-2017 This statistic shows the prime yield of office real estate in the country of Luxembourg from 2015 to 2017. Throughout these three years here recorded, the prime yield in the Grand Duchy steadily decreased. In 2016, the prime yield decreased at 0.6 percent compared to the previous year, and in 2017 the prime yield decreased at 0.2 percent compared to 2016. Overall, the prime yield in Luxembourg declined at approximately 0.8 percent in 2017 compared to 2015.
Show more

Prime yield of office property in Luxembourg from 2015 to 2017

Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $588 / Year
Basic Account
Get to know the platform

You only have access to basic statistics.
This statistic is not included in your account!

Premium Account
Your perfect start with Statista
  • Instant access to 1m statistics
  • Download in XLS, PDF & PNG format
  • Detailed references

$49 / Month *

Corporate Account
Full access

Corporate solution including all features.

* All products require an annual contract.
   Prices do not include sales tax.
Leading companies trust Statista:
Related Studies: Available to Download in PDF or PPTX Format
Real estate in Luxembourg
Real estate in Luxembourg

All Information
in one Presentation

Real estate in Luxembourg

Everything On "Real estate in Luxembourg" in One Document: Edited and Divided into Handy Chapters. Including Detailed References.

I think of Statista as Google for researchers. Statista provides you with the information you search for right away.
Dr. Horst Stipp

Dr. Horst Stipp
EVP, Research & Innovation, Advertising Research Foundation

Statistics on "Real estate in Luxembourg"
  • Office - Luxembourg (national)
  • Office - Luxembourg City
  • Office - Comparison to other countries
  • Residential
  • Residential - Comparison to other countries
  • Retail and logistics
Discover Statista
Need help with using Statista for your research? Tutorials and first steps
Further Content: Statistics, Studies, and Topic Pages
Learn more about how Statista can support your business.
Do you have any questions about our business solutions?

We provide you with detailed information about our Corporate Account.