Share of co-working space tenants in Vietnam 2017, by type of industry

The statistic shows the share of co-working space tenants in Vietnam in 2017, broken down by type of industry. In that year, 55 percent of the tenants worked in the information technology sector while users from the tourism, food, marketing and real estate industry accounted for the remaining 45 percent.

Share of co-working space tenants in Vietnam in 2017, by type of industry

Share of tenants
--
--
Exclusive Premium statistic

You need a Premium Account for unlimited access.

  • Full access to 1m statistics

  • Incl. source references

  • Available to download in PNG, PDF, XLS format

Premium Account

only $59 / month *
*Duration: 12 months, billed annually, single license

Access to this and all other statistics on 80,000 topics from

$708 / Year

Show detailed source information?
Register for free
Already a member?
Log in
Sources

Release date

June 2018

Region

Vietnam

Survey time period

2017

Special properties

figures based on CBRE co-working space Vietnam 2017 survey

Supplementary notes

* Others refer to tenants from the tourism, food and beverage, marketing and real estate industry.

Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $708 / Year
Basic Account
Get to know the platform

You only have access to basic statistics.
This statistic is not included in your account!

Premium Account
Your perfect start with Statista
  • Instant access to 1m statistics
  • Download in XLS, PDF & PNG format
  • Detailed references

$59 / Month *

Corporate Account
Full access

Corporate solution including all features.

* All products require an annual contract.
   Prices do not include sales tax.

Statistics on "Flexible workspace in Asia Pacific"

Further Content: You might find this interesting as well

Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $708 / Year
Learn more about how Statista can support your business.