Premium
Premium statistics

Industry-specific and extensively researched technical data (partially from exclusive partnerships).

A paid subscription is required for full access.

Marketers using individualized e-mail experiences in the U.S. 2018, by industry

Share of marketers using individualized e-mail experiences in the United States as of April 2019, by industry

by A. Guttmann, last edited Jul 11, 2019
Marketers using individualized e-mail experiences in the U.S. 2018, by industry The statistic presents the share of marketers using individualized e-mail experiences in the United States as of April 2019, by industry. According to the findings, 38 percent of marketers in the retail sector were using individualized e-mails, while the remaining 62 percent were still sending mass e-mails.
Show more

Share of marketers using individualized e-mail experiences in the United States as of April 2019, by industry

Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $588 / Year
Basic Account
Get to know the platform

You only have access to basic statistics.
This statistic is not included in your account!

Premium Account
Your perfect start with Statista
  • Instant access to 1m statistics
  • Download in XLS, PDF & PNG format
  • Detailed references

$49 / Month *

Corporate Account
Full access

Corporate solution including all features.

* All products require an annual contract.
   Prices do not include sales tax.
Leading companies trust Statista:
paypalgoogleadobepgsamsungtelekom
Statista is a great source of knowledge, and pretty helpful to manage the daily work.
Christof Baron

Christof Baron
CEO, MindShare Germany

Statistics on "E-mail marketing "
  • Overview
  • Strategy & effectiveness
  • Metrics
  • Spam
  • Consumer perception & behavior
Discover Statista
Need help with using Statista for your research? Tutorials and first steps
Further Content: Statistics, Studies, and Topic Pages
Learn more about how Statista can support your business.
Do you have any questions about our business solutions?

We provide you with detailed information about our Corporate Account.