Premium
Premium statistics

Industry-specific and extensively researched technical data (partially from exclusive partnerships).

A paid subscription is required for full access.

Most popular types of fish in Belgium 2019

Which type of fish do you absolutely prefer?*

by Brigitte van de Pas, last edited Jul 24, 2019
Most popular types of fish in Belgium 2019 This statistic displays the results of a survey concerning the most popular types of fish in Belgium in 2019. The survey results suggest that salmon and cod were among the most popular types of fish among Belgian consumers in 2019. Over 55 percent of consumers surveyed indicated that they preferred salmon over the other types of fish considered, while 45 percent of respondents expressed an absolute preference for cod.
Show more

Which type of fish do you absolutely prefer?*

Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $588 / Year
Basic Account
Get to know the platform

You only have access to basic statistics.
This statistic is not included in your account!

Premium Account
Your perfect start with Statista
  • Instant access to 1m statistics
  • Download in XLS, PDF & PNG format
  • Detailed references

$49 / Month *

Corporate Account
Full access

Corporate solution including all features.

* All products require an annual contract.
   Prices do not include sales tax.
Leading companies trust Statista:
paypalgoogleadobepgsamsungtelekom
Related Studies: Available to Download in PDF or PPTX Format
Fish and seafood market in Belgium
Fish and seafood market in Belgium

All Information
in one Presentation

Fish and seafood market in Belgium

Everything On "Fish and seafood market in Belgium" in One Document: Edited and Divided into Handy Chapters. Including Detailed References.

Statista has been my savior on several occasions. The site is easy to maneuver and the data is in a format that can go right into a report or presentation.
Marlene Greenfield

Marlene Greenfield
Vice President, Hearst Magazines

Statistics on "Fish and seafood market in Belgium"
  • Acquaculture
  • Fish and seafood sales
  • Fish and seafood expenditure
  • Fish consumption
The most important statistics
  • Consumption of other seafood
  • Fish and seafood trade
Discover Statista
Need help with using Statista for your research? Tutorials and first steps
Further Content: Statistics, Studies, and Topic Pages
Learn more about how Statista can support your business.
Do you have any questions about our business solutions?

We provide you with detailed information about our Corporate Account.