Try our corporate solution for free!
+1 (212) 419-5770
support@statista.com

Books consumption sources South Korea 2019

A survey in South Korea in 2019 found that around 56.5 percent of respondents preferred purchasing a physical copy of books, while the other 43.5 percent stated to prefer downloading e-books and reading them offline.

Main sources for obtaining books in South Korea in 2019

Exclusive Premium statistic

You need a Single Account for unlimited access.

  • Full access to 1m statistics

  • Incl. source references

  • Available to download in PNG, PDF, XLS format

Single Account

$39 $59 per month *
in the first 12 months
33% Discount until September 30th
*Duration: 12 months, billed annually, single license

Access to this and all other statistics on 80,000 topics from

$468 / Year
$708 / Year

Show detailed source information?
Register for free
Already a member?
Log in
Source

Release date

July 2019

Region

South Korea

Survey time period

May 12 to May 29, 2019

Number of respondents

500 respondents

Age group

18 years and older

Supplementary notes

Original question: "How do you typically obtain books?"

Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $468 / Year
Basic Account
Get to know the platform

You only have access to basic statistics.
This statistic is not included in your account.

Single Account
The ideal entry-level account for individual users
  • Instant access to 1m statistics
  • Download in XLS, PDF & PNG format
  • Detailed references
$59 $39 / Month *
in the first 12 months
Corporate Account
Full access

Corporate solution including all features.

* All products require an annual contract; Prices do not include sales tax.

Statistics on "Creative content industry in South Korea"

Further Content: You might find this interesting as well

Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $468 / Year
Learn more about how Statista can support your business.