Try our corporate solution for free!
+1 (212) 419-5770
esther.shaulova@statista.com

Share of total assets in the banking sector GCC 2018 by bank type

In 2018, conventional banks took approximately 75 percent of the share of total assets in the banking sector of the GCC countries. Islamic banks had the remaining share of total assets, estimated at 25 percent.

Share of total assets in the banking sector in Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries in 2018 by bank type

Exclusive Premium statistic

You need a Single Account for unlimited access.

  • Full access to 1m statistics

  • Incl. source references

  • Available to download in PNG, PDF, XLS format

Single Account

$39 $59 per month *
in the first 12 months
33% Discount until October 31st
*Duration: 12 months, billed annually, single license

Access to this and all other statistics on 80,000 topics from

$468 / Year
$708 / Year

Show detailed source information?
Register for free
Already a member?
Log in
Sources

Release date

May 2019

Region

Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, MENA

Survey time period

2018

Supplementary notes

Note: The share of total assets is from the total value of approximately 2.2 trillion U.S. dollars in the GCC banking sector.

Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $468 / Year
Basic Account
Get to know the platform

You only have access to basic statistics.
This statistic is not included in your account.

Single Account
The ideal entry-level account for individual users
  • Instant access to 1m statistics
  • Download in XLS, PDF & PNG format
  • Detailed references
$59 $39 / Month *
in the first 12 months
Corporate Account
Full access

Corporate solution including all features.

* All products require an annual contract; Prices do not include sales tax.

Statistics on "Hotel industry in GCC"

Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $468 / Year
Learn more about how Statista can support your business.