Try our corporate solution for free!
(212) 419-8286
hadley.ward@statista.com

Distribution of super start-ups focused on B2B and B2C worldwide 2020

In 2020, 61 percent of super start-ups across the world offered B2B solutions, whereas the other 39 percent offered B2C solutions. Super start-ups are privately held companies which haven't yet reached unicorn status (market valuation of one billion U.S. dollars or more).

Distribution of super start-up companies offering B2B and B2C solutions worldwide in 2020

Exclusive Premium statistic

You need a Single Account for unlimited access.

  • Full access to 1m statistics

  • Incl. source references

  • Available to download in PNG, PDF, XLS format

Single Account

$39 $59 per month *
in the first 12 months
33% Discount until November 30th
*Duration: 12 months, billed annually, single license

Access to this and all other statistics on 80,000 topics from

$468 / Year
$708 / Year

Show detailed source information?
Register for free
Already a member?
Log in
Sources

Release date

February 2020

Region

Worldwide

Survey time period

2020

Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $468 / Year
Basic Account
Get to know the platform

You only have access to basic statistics.
This statistic is not included in your account.

Single Account
The ideal entry-level account for individual users
  • Instant access to 1m statistics
  • Download in XLS, PDF & PNG format
  • Detailed references
$59 $39 / Month *
in the first 12 months
Corporate Account
Full access

Corporate solution including all features.

* Prices do not include sales tax.

Statistics on "Startups worldwide"

Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $468 / Year
Learn more about how Statista can support your business.