Try our corporate solution for free!
(212) 419-8286
hadley.ward@statista.com

Breakdown of drug production value Japan 2018, by type

In 2018, prescription medicines in Japan accounted for around 89 percent of the total drug production value in Japan. The rest of approximately 11 percent was generated by other medicines such as over-the-counter (OTC) medicines and household medicines, which are stored and kept at home.

Distribution of the pharmaceutical drug production value in Japan in 2018, by type

Exclusive Premium statistic

You need a Single Account for unlimited access.

  • Full access to 1m statistics

  • Incl. source references

  • Available to download in PNG, PDF, XLS format

Single Account

$39 $59 per month *
in the first 12 months
33% Discount until November 30th
*Duration: 12 months, billed annually, single license

Access to this and all other statistics on 80,000 topics from

$468 / Year
$708 / Year

Show detailed source information?
Register for free
Already a member?
Log in
Source

Release date

August 2019

Region

Japan

Survey time period

2018

Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $468 / Year
Basic Account
Get to know the platform

You only have access to basic statistics.
This statistic is not included in your account.

Single Account
The ideal entry-level account for individual users
  • Instant access to 1m statistics
  • Download in XLS, PDF & PNG format
  • Detailed references
$59 $39 / Month *
in the first 12 months
Corporate Account
Full access

Corporate solution including all features.

* Prices do not include sales tax.

Statistics on "Pharmaceutical industry in Japan "

Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $468 / Year
Learn more about how Statista can support your business.