Try our corporate solution for free!
(212) 419-8286
hadley.ward@statista.com

Leading U.S. retail e-commerce companies sales share 2017-2020

In 2019, the ten leading e-commerce companies in the United States had a market share of 58.2 percent. In 2020, this share is projected to increase to 60.1 percent of the online retail market. All other U.S. online retail e-commerce platforms will account for the other 39.9 percent of sales.

Market share of the top 10 retail e-commerce companies versus other online retailers in the United States from 2017 to 2020

Loading statistic...
You need to log in to download this statistic
Register for free
Already a member?
Log in
Show detailed source information?
Register for free
Already a member?
Log in
Source

Release date

July 2020

Region

United States

Survey time period

2017 to 2019

Supplementary notes

*Forecast

The top 10 e-commerce companies include Amazon, eBay, Walmart, Apple, The Home Depot, Wayfair, Best Buy, Macy's, Costco, and Target

Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $468 / Year
Basic Account
Get to know the platform

You only have access to basic statistics.

Single Account
The ideal entry-level account for individual users
  • Instant access to 1m statistics
  • Download in XLS, PDF & PNG format
  • Detailed references
$59 $39 / Month *
in the first 12 months
Corporate Account
Full access

Corporate solution including all features.

* Prices do not include sales tax.

Statistics on "E-commerce in the United Kingdom (UK)"

Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $468 / Year
Learn more about how Statista can support your business.