Try our corporate solution for free!
+1 (212) 419-5770
esther.shaulova@statista.com

Feeling of discomfort or danger online in Italy 2020

According to a survey from 2020, 37 percent of respondents in Italy felt uncomfortable or in danger for something that happened online. On the other hand, 63 percent of the survey sample did not have such experiences while surfing on the internet.

Have you ever felt uncomfortable or in danger for something that happened online?

Loading statistic...
You need to log in to download this statistic
Register for free
Already a member?
Log in
Show detailed source information?
Register for free
Already a member?
Log in
Source

Release date

June 2020

Region

Italy

Survey time period

2020

Number of respondents

210 respondents

Age group

15 years and older

Supplementary notes

The survey question was phrased by the source as follows: "Ti รจ mai capitato di sentirti a disagio o in pericolo a causa di qualcosa accaduto online?".

Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $468 / Year
Basic Account
Get to know the platform

You only have access to basic statistics.

Single Account
The ideal entry-level account for individual users
  • Instant access to 1m statistics
  • Download in XLS, PDF & PNG format
  • Detailed references
$59 $39 / Month *
in the first 12 months
Corporate Account
Full access

Corporate solution including all features.

* All products require an annual contract; Prices do not include sales tax.

Statistics on "Bullying and cyber-bullying in Italy"

Further Content: You might find this interesting as well

Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $468 / Year
Learn more about how Statista can support your business.