Try our corporate solution for free!
(212) 419-8286
hadley.ward@statista.com

Share of global leisure and business travel spending 2019

When comparing leisure and business travel spending worldwide in 2019, leisure tourism generated the highest spending in the travel industry holding 78.6 percent of total tourism spending. Meanwhile, the remaining 21.4 percent came from business tourism expenditure.

Distribution of travel spending worldwide in 2019, by type

Loading statistic...
You need to log in to download this statistic
Register for free
Already a member?
Log in
Show detailed source information?
Register for free
Already a member?
Log in
Source

Release date

June 2020

Region

Worldwide

Survey time period

2019

Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $468 / Year
Basic Account
Get to know the platform

You only have access to basic statistics.

Single Account
The ideal entry-level account for individual users
  • Instant access to 1m statistics
  • Download in XLS, PDF & PNG format
  • Detailed references
$59 $39 / Month *
in the first 12 months
Corporate Account
Full access

Corporate solution including all features.

* Prices do not include sales tax.

Statistics on "Global business travel"

Further Content: You might find this interesting as well

Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $468 / Year
Learn more about how Statista can support your business.