Share of business school enrollment in the U.S. vs non-U.S. 2009/10

Share of total business school enrollment in the United States versus non-U.S. 2009/10

by Statista Research Department, last edited Aug 23, 2012
Share of business school enrollment in the U.S. vs non-U.S. 2009/10 This statistic shows the share or percentage of students enrolled in different programs offered by business schools in the United States and around the world in 2009/10. In this year, 61 percent of all MBA enrollments were in the United States while the remaining 39 percent were in schools located in other regions around the world.
Show more

Share of total business school enrollment in the United States versus non-U.S. 2009/10

Loading statistic...
U.S.Non U.S.
Undergraduate72%28%
MBA61%39%
Specialized Masters42%58%
Doctoral38%62%
U.S.Non U.S.
Undergraduate72%28%
MBA61%39%
Specialized Masters42%58%
Doctoral38%62%
Download Settings Share
Download started
Please be patient - this may take a moment
by Statista Research Department, last edited Aug 23, 2012
This statistic shows the share or percentage of students enrolled in different programs offered by business schools in the United States and around the world in 2009/10. In this year, 61 percent of all MBA enrollments were in the United States while the remaining 39 percent were in schools located in other regions around the world.
Show more
Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $588 / Year
Basic Account
Get to know the platform

You only have access to basic statistics.

Premium Account
Your perfect start with Statista
  • Instant access to 1m statistics
  • Download in XLS, PDF & PNG format
  • Detailed references

$49 / Month *

Corporate Account
Full access

Corporate solution including all features.

* All products require an annual contract.
   Prices do not include sales tax.
Leading companies trust Statista:
paypalgoogleadobepgsamsungtelekom
Statista has been my savior on several occasions. The site is easy to maneuver and the data is in a format that can go right into a report or presentation.
Marlene Greenfield

Marlene Greenfield
Vice President, Hearst Magazines

Statistics on "Business schools in the U.S."
  • Overview
The most important statistics
  • Choosing a business school: rankings and cost
  • Employment prospects
  • Future salary
Discover Statista
Need help with using Statista for your research? Tutorials and first steps
Further Content: Statistics, Studies, and Topic Pages
Learn more about how Statista can support your business.
Do you have any questions about our business solutions?

We provide you with detailed information about our Corporate Account.