We are the global leading platform for business data from 600 industries and 50 countries.
|Share of respondents|
|Teachers and educators||4%|
$49 / Month *
Prices do not include sales tax.
in one Presentation
Everything On "Teenagers in the U.S.: Dating & Sexuality" in One Document: Edited and Divided into Handy Chapters. Including Detailed References.
Statista has been my savior on several occasions. The site is easy to maneuver and the data is in a format that can go right into a report or presentation.
Vice President, Hearst Magazines
- Relationships: share of teens who have been in a romantic relationship in the United States 2015Relationship experience of teenagers in the U.S. in 2015
- Share of teens in the United States who have met a romantic partner online as of March 2015U.S. teens who have met a romantic partner online 2015
- Positive and negative experiences of technology usage in their relationship according to U.S. teens as of March 2015U.S. teens: experiences of technology usage in their relationship 2015
- Percentage of students who experienced physical dating violence in 2017, by gender and ethnicityU.S. students who experienced physical dating violence 2017, by gender and ethnicity
- Share of Americans who identify as LGBT from 2012 to 2017, by generationAmericans who identify as LGBT from 2012-2017, by generation
- Percentage of high school students who ever had sexual intercourse as of 2017, by gender and ethnicityU.S. high school students who have had sexual intercourse 2017
- Share of teenage girls who report being sexually active, by grade (United States, 2013)Grade of American girls who are sexually active
- Teenagers: When it comes to your decisions about sex, who is most influential? (United States, 2012)Influence of friends and family on American teenagers' decisions regarding sex in 2012
- Percentage of students who were ever physically forced to have sexual intercourse as of 2017, by gender and ethnicityU.S. high school students forced to have sex as of 2017, by gender and ethnicity
- Birth rate among U.S. teenagers aged 15-19 years from 1991 to 2017 (per 1,000 women)Birth rate for teenagers aged 15-19 years 1991-2017
- U.S. states with the highest rate of teen births in 2017 (per 1,000 women)Top U.S. states based on teenage birth rate 2017
- Birth rates among U.S. teenagers aged 15-17 in selected years between 1991 and 2017, by ethnicity (per 1,000 women)Birth rates for teenagers aged 15-17 by ethnic group 1991-2017
- Birth rates among U.S. teenagers aged 18-19 in selected years between 1991 and 2017, by ethnicity (per 1,000 women)Birth rates for teenagers aged 18-19 U.S. by ethnic origin 1991-2017
- Contraception method ever used by female teenagers during any sexual encounter in the United States from 2011 to 2015Contraceptive means used by U.S. teenagers during sexual intercourse 2011-2015
- Percentage of students who used condoms during the last sexual intercourse in 2017, by gender and ethnicity*U.S. high school students who used condoms by gender and ethnicity 2017
- Percentage of high school students who used a birth control pill before the last sexual intercourse in 2017, by gender and ethnicityU.S. students who used a birth control pill in 2017, by gender and ethnicity
- Distribution of AIDS diagnoses among adults and adolescents in the U.S. as of 2017, by transmission category*Distribution of AIDS diagnoses in the U.S. through by transmission category 2017