Try our corporate solution for free!
(212) 419-8286
hadley.ward@statista.com

Country comparison: use of smartphone and feature phone among adolescents

The figure shows the distribution of users of smartphones and feature phones of the age group 15-24 by country during the first half of 2010. In India, 90 percent of teenagers use a feature phone, while the remaining 10 percent own a smartphone.

Distribution of smartphone and feature phone users of the age group 15-24 by country during the first half of 2010

Exclusive Premium statistic

You need a Single Account for unlimited access.

  • Full access to 1m statistics

  • Incl. source references

  • Available to download in PNG, PDF, XLS format

Single Account

$39 $59 per month *
in the first 12 months
33% discount until December 20th
*Duration: 12 months, billed annually, single license

Access to this and all other statistics on 80,000 topics from

$468 / Year
$708 / Year

Show detailed source information?
Register for free
Already a member?
Log in
Source

Release date

December 2010

Region

Worldwide

Survey time period

1st half of 2010

Age group

15-24 years

Special properties

Mobile phone users

Method of interview

Face-to-face interview, online survey

Supplementary notes

The study is based on a survey of mobile consumers for the following 19 countries: USA (75,000 subjects), Germany (5,000 subjects), Spain (5,000 subjects), Italy (5,000 subjects), UK (5,000 subjects), Brazil (5,000 subjects), Russia (5,000 subjects), China (5,000 subjects) and India (5,000 subjects).

Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $468 / Year
Basic Account
Get to know the platform

You only have access to basic statistics.
This statistic is not included in your account.

Single Account
The ideal entry-level account for individual users
  • Instant access to 1m statistics
  • Download in XLS, PDF & PNG format
  • Detailed references
$59 $39 / Month *
in the first 12 months
Corporate Account
Full access

Corporate solution including all features.

* Prices do not include sales tax.

Statistics on "Smartphones in Italy"

Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $468 / Year
Learn more about how Statista can support your business.