Distribution of World of Warcraft Horde characters in U.S. and EU realms as of February 2019, by race

Distribution of World of Warcraft Horde characters in 2019, by race The statistic shows a distribution of the Horde races in the online computer game World of Warcraft as of February 2019. Approximately 33.3 percent of all Horde characters in U.S. realms were Blood Elf. Overall, the Horde faction accounted for roughly 49.1 percent of characters in U.S. realms, while the remaining 50.9 percent was attributed to the Alliance faction as of February 2019. Alliance characters in the United States were mostly Human as well, followed by Night Elf and Draenei in the same period. In general, the Human race was prevalent throughout the World of Warcraft series.
Show more
Loading statistic...
Expand statistic
EU realmsUS realms
Blood Elf 30.6%33.3%
Orc 15.7%14.4%
Tauren 13.9%12.6%
Undead 12.7%12.4%
Troll 12%11.5%
Goblin 5.6%6.1%
Pandaren (Horde) 4.7%4.8%
Nightborne 2.4%2.5%
Highmountain Tauren 1.2%1.4%
Mag'har Orc 1.2%1%
EU realmsUS realms
Blood Elf 30.6%33.3%
Orc 15.7%14.4%
Tauren 13.9%12.6%
Undead 12.7%12.4%
Troll 12%11.5%
Goblin 5.6%6.1%
Pandaren (Horde) 4.7%4.8%
Nightborne 2.4%2.5%
Highmountain Tauren 1.2%1.4%
Mag'har Orc 1.2%1%
Download Settings Share
Chart type
Datalabels
Share on Social Media
HTML code to embed chart as PNG (FAQ)
Download started
Please be patient - this may take a moment
Description Source More information
The statistic shows a distribution of the Horde races in the online computer game World of Warcraft as of February 2019. Approximately 33.3 percent of all Horde characters in U.S. realms were Blood Elf. Overall, the Horde faction accounted for roughly 49.1 percent of characters in U.S. realms, while the remaining 50.9 percent was attributed to the Alliance faction as of February 2019. Alliance characters in the United States were mostly Human as well, followed by Night Elf and Draenei in the same period. In general, the Human race was prevalent throughout the World of Warcraft series.
Show more
Release date
February 2019
Region
Europe, United States
Survey time period
February 1, 2019
Special properties
characters level 0-120
Supplementary notes
For this analysis, 12.1 million characters on US realms and 11.4 million characters on EU realms were recorded. The data were collected by using Blizzard's Battle.net API.

Realm Pop: "To get the list of characters for a realm, first we record all the characters who posted to the auction house. Then we fetch and record their guild rosters. This should cover the majority of characters on a realm".
The totals differ from hundred percent most likely due to rounding off of individual components.

More information

Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $588 / Year

Basic Account

Get to know the platform

You only have access to basic statistics.

Register for free

Premium Account

Your perfect start with Statista

  • Instant access to 1m statistics
  • Download in XLS, PDF & PNG format
  • Detailed references

$49 / Month *

Corporate Account

Full access

Corporate solution including all features.

Send request

* All products require an annual contract.
   Prices do not include sales tax
   (New York residents only).
Leading companies trust Statista:
paypalgoogleadobepgsamsungtelekom
Statista has been my savior on several occasions. The site is easy to maneuver and the data is in a format that can go right into a report or presentation.
Marlene Greenfield

Marlene Greenfield
Vice President, Hearst Magazines

Statistics on "Online gaming "

  • Overview
  • Industry leaders
  • Online gamer profile
  • Online gaming platforms
  • Social gaming
  • Game rankings
  • Leading games
Need help with using Statista for your research? Tutorials and first steps

Further Content: Statistics, Studies, and Topic Pages

Statistics on the topic

Topics

About Statista

Learn more about how Statista can support your business.

Request webinar
Do you have any questions about our business solutions?

We provide you with detailed information about our Corporate Account.

News
News