Leading companies trust Statista:
Related Studies: Available to Download in PDF or PPTX Format
in one Presentation
Everything On "Additive Manufacturing" in One Document: Edited and Divided into Handy Chapters. Including Detailed References.
Statista is a great source of knowledge, and pretty helpful to manage the daily work.
CEO, MindShare Germany
Statistics on "Additive Manufacturing"
- Projected global additive manufacturing market size in 2015 and 2018 (in billion U.S. dollars)Additive manufacturing projected global market size 2015/2018
- 3D printer market distribution worldwide, as of October 2017, by model*3D printer model market distribution worldwide 2017
- Global 3D printer market size from 2013 to 2015 (in billion U.S. dollars)3D printers - worldwide market size 2013-2015
- Value of 3D parts as a percentage of the total 3D market volume from 2003 to 20143D parts manufacturing as a share of total 3D market 2003-2014
- Global additive manufacturing system deployments as of March 2016, by useAdditive manufacturing systems - global deployments by use 2016
- Global unit shipments of 3D printers from 2015 to 2020*3D printers - worldwide unit shipments 2015-2020
- Global 3D personal/desktop printers shipments, from 2015 to 2017, by vendor (in 1,000 units)Global 3D personal/desktop printers shipments by vendor 2015-2017
- Worldwide end-user spending on 3D printers in 2015 and 2018 (in billion U.S. dollars)3D printers - worldwide end-user spending 2015/2018
- Top-rated desktop 3D printers in terms of print quality, as of January 2018Top-rated desktop 3D printers worldwide 2018
- Worldwide top rated industrial 3D printers in terms of print quality, as of January 2018Top rated industrial 3D printers worldwide 2018
- 3D printer market distribution, as of October 2017, by manufacturer/vendor3D printer manufacturer market distribution worldwide 2017
- Top companies in the area of 3D personal/desktop* printing in 2016 and 2017, based on printer revenue streams (in million U.S. dollars)3D desktop printer manufacturers - company comparison based on revenue 2016-2017
- 3D Systems Corporation's total revenue from FY 2010 to FY 2017 (in 1,000 U.S. dollars)3D Systems - total revenue 2010-2017
- ExOne's revenue from FY 2010 to FY 2017 (in 1,000 U.S. dollars)ExOne - revenue 2010-2017
- Stratasys Ltd.'s net sales from FY 2008 to FY 2017 (in 1,000 U.S. dollars)Stratasys - net sales 2008-2017