Premium
Premium statistics

Industry-specific and extensively researched technical data (partially from exclusive partnerships).

A paid subscription is required for full access.

Distribution of radio listening time in the U.S. 2015, by demographic and location

Distribution of radio listening time in the United States in December 2015, by demographic group and location

Distribution of radio listening time in the U.S. 2015, by demographic and location This graph displays the distribution of listening time in the United States in December 2015, as divided by demographic and listening location. African Americans (aged 12 and older) spent 35 percent of their radio-listening time at home, and the other 65 percent of the time that they listened to the radio, they listened to it when they were away from home.
Show more

Distribution of radio listening time in the United States in December 2015, by demographic group and location

Listening locationIn homeOut of home
---
---
---
---
---
Listening locationIn homeOut of home
---
---
---
---
---
Exclusive Premium statistic

You need a Premium Account for unlimited access.

  • Full access to 1.5m statistics

  • Incl. source references

  • Available to download in PNG, PDF, XLS format

Premium Account

only $49 / month *
*Duration: 12 months, billed annually, single license

Access to this and all other statistics on 80,000 topics from

$588 / Year

Exclusive Premium statistic

You need a Premium Account for unlimited access.

  • Full access to 1.5m statistics

  • Incl. source references

  • Available to download in PNG, PDF, XLS format

Premium Account

only $49 / month *
*Duration: 12 months, billed annually, single license

Access to this and all other statistics on 80,000 topics from

$588 / Year

Download Settings Share
Download started
Please be patient - this may take a moment
This graph displays the distribution of listening time in the United States in December 2015, as divided by demographic and listening location. African Americans (aged 12 and older) spent 35 percent of their radio-listening time at home, and the other 65 percent of the time that they listened to the radio, they listened to it when they were away from home.
Show more
Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $588 / Year
Basic Account
Get to know the platform

You only have access to basic statistics.
This statistic is not included in your account!

Premium Account
Your perfect start with Statista
  • Instant access to 1m statistics
  • Download in XLS, PDF & PNG format
  • Detailed references

$49 / Month *

Corporate Account
Full access

Corporate solution including all features.

* All products require an annual contract.
   Prices do not include sales tax.
Leading companies trust Statista:
paypalgoogleadobepgsamsungtelekom
Statista is a great source of knowledge, and pretty helpful to manage the daily work.
Christof Baron

Christof Baron
CEO, MindShare Germany

Statistics on "Radio in the U.S."
  • Overview of the market
  • Market leaders
  • Content & reach
  • Consumption
  • Advertising
  • Digital and online radio
Discover Statista
Need help with using Statista for your research? Tutorials and first steps
Further Content: Statistics, Studies, and Topic Pages
Learn more about how Statista can support your business.
Do you have any questions about our business solutions?

We provide you with detailed information about our Corporate Account.