Awareness of counterfeiting penalties in the United Kingdom (UK) 2013

Do you know what the penalties are for being caught buying and/or selling counterfeit goods in the UK?

by Statista Research Department, last edited Oct 1, 2013
Awareness of counterfeiting penalties in the United Kingdom (UK) 2013 This survey shows how many consumers are aware of the penalties for buying and/or selling counterfeit goods in the United Kingdom. According to the survey conducted in August 2013, only 16 percent of respondents said they knew the penalties while the other 84 percent were unaware.
Show more

Do you know what the penalties are for being caught buying and/or selling counterfeit goods in the UK?

Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $588 / Year
Basic Account
Get to know the platform

You only have access to basic statistics.

Premium Account
Your perfect start with Statista
  • Instant access to 1m statistics
  • Download in XLS, PDF & PNG format
  • Detailed references

$49 / Month *

Corporate Account
Full access

Corporate solution including all features.

* All products require an annual contract.
   Prices do not include sales tax.
Leading companies trust Statista:
paypalgoogleadobepgsamsungtelekom
I think of Statista as Google for researchers. Statista provides you with the information you search for right away.
Dr. Horst Stipp

Dr. Horst Stipp
EVP, Research & Innovation, Advertising Research Foundation

Statistics on "Food shopping behavior in Canada"
  • Store selection and shopping trips
The most important statistics
  • Food prices and expenditure
  • Organic food
  • Sustainable packaging
  • Online grocery shopping
Discover Statista
Need help with using Statista for your research? Tutorials and first steps
Further Content: Statistics, Studies, and Topic Pages
Statistics
Learn more about how Statista can support your business.
Do you have any questions about our business solutions?

We provide you with detailed information about our Corporate Account.