UK holiday plans changed due to Zika virus in 2016, by booking stage

Share of holidaymakers who changed their plans due to Zika virus in the United Kingdom (UK) in 2016, by booking stage

by Statista Research Department, last edited Aug 30, 2016
UK holiday plans changed due to Zika virus in 2016, by booking stage This statistic shows a distribution of people in the United Kingdom (UK) who were prompted to change their holiday travel plans due to the Zika virus in 2016, by stage of booking. Of those who changed their plans, 16 percent had already booked to go to a destination where Zika had been discovered. The remaining 84 percent had not yet made a booking, but changed their plans after hearing about the virus.
Show more

Share of holidaymakers who changed their plans due to Zika virus in the United Kingdom (UK) in 2016, by booking stage

Loading statistic...
Share of respondents
Had booked a holiday to a destination where Zika had been discovered16%
Had not yet booked84%
Share of respondents
Had booked a holiday to a destination where Zika had been discovered16%
Had not yet booked84%
Download Settings Share
Download started
Please be patient - this may take a moment
by Statista Research Department, last edited Aug 30, 2016
This statistic shows a distribution of people in the United Kingdom (UK) who were prompted to change their holiday travel plans due to the Zika virus in 2016, by stage of booking. Of those who changed their plans, 16 percent had already booked to go to a destination where Zika had been discovered. The remaining 84 percent had not yet made a booking, but changed their plans after hearing about the virus.
Show more
Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $588 / Year
Basic Account
Get to know the platform

You only have access to basic statistics.

Premium Account
Your perfect start with Statista
  • Instant access to 1m statistics
  • Download in XLS, PDF & PNG format
  • Detailed references

$49 / Month *

Corporate Account
Full access

Corporate solution including all features.

* All products require an annual contract.
   Prices do not include sales tax.
Leading companies trust Statista:
paypalgoogleadobepgsamsungtelekom
Statista is a great source of knowledge, and pretty helpful to manage the daily work.
Christof Baron

Christof Baron
CEO, MindShare Germany

Statistics on "Holiday travel in the United Kingdom (UK)"
  • Overview
The most important statistics
  • Holidays abroad
  • Planning and booking
  • Destinations
  • Holiday travel behavior
Discover Statista
Need help with using Statista for your research? Tutorials and first steps
Further Content: Statistics, Studies, and Topic Pages
Learn more about how Statista can support your business.
Do you have any questions about our business solutions?

We provide you with detailed information about our Corporate Account.