Premium
Premium statistics

Industry-specific and extensively researched technical data (partially from exclusive partnerships).

A paid subscription is required for full access.

Distribution of global crude oil production onshore and offshore 2005-2025

Distribution of onshore and offshore crude oil production worldwide from 2005 to 2025

by M. Garside, last edited Mar 11, 2019
Distribution of global crude oil production onshore and offshore 2005-2025 This statistic shows the distribution of the onshore and offshore crude oil production worldwide from 2005 to 2015, with forecasted figures for 2018 and 2025. In 2025, it is forecasted that 28 percent of the crude oil produced globally will be produced offshore, while the remaining 72 percent of crude oil will be produced onshore.
Show more

Distribution of onshore and offshore crude oil production worldwide from 2005 to 2025

Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $588 / Year
Basic Account
Get to know the platform

You only have access to basic statistics.
This statistic is not included in your account!

Premium Account
Your perfect start with Statista
  • Instant access to 1m statistics
  • Download in XLS, PDF & PNG format
  • Detailed references

$49 / Month *

Corporate Account
Full access

Corporate solution including all features.

* All products require an annual contract.
   Prices do not include sales tax.
Leading companies trust Statista:
paypalgoogleadobepgsamsungtelekom
Statista has been my savior on several occasions. The site is easy to maneuver and the data is in a format that can go right into a report or presentation.
Marlene Greenfield

Marlene Greenfield
Vice President, Hearst Magazines

Statistics on "Crude oil industry of the Gulf Cooperation Council"
  • Overview of the Gulf Cooperation Council crude oil industry
  • Crude oil industry of Saudi Arabia
  • Crude oil industry of the United Arab Emirates
  • Crude oil Industry of Qatar
  • Crude oil industry of Kuwait
Discover Statista
Need help with using Statista for your research? Tutorials and first steps
Further Content: Statistics, Studies, and Topic Pages
Learn more about how Statista can support your business.
Do you have any questions about our business solutions?

We provide you with detailed information about our Corporate Account.