Try our corporate solution for free!
+1 (212) 419-5770
esther.shaulova@statista.com

Conmed revenue distribution by segment 2015-2019

In 2019, Conmeds revenue was shared between the orthopedic surgery and general surgery segments, with 51 percent belonging to surgery and the remaining 49 percent to orthopedic surgery. The statistic displays the share of conmedConmed is a global medical technology manufacturer that produces and markets medical equipment across the healthcare continuum. The company's worldwide headquarters is in Utica, NY.

Share of Conmed's revenue by segment from 2015 to 2019

Loading statistic...
You need to log in to download this statistic
Register for free
Already a member?
Log in
Show detailed source information?
Register for free
Already a member?
Log in
Source

Release date

February 2020

Region

Worldwide

Survey time period

2015 to 2019

Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $468 / Year
Basic Account
Get to know the platform

You only have access to basic statistics.

Single Account
The ideal entry-level account for individual users
  • Instant access to 1m statistics
  • Download in XLS, PDF & PNG format
  • Detailed references
$59 $39 / Month *
in the first 12 months
Corporate Account
Full access

Corporate solution including all features.

* All products require an annual contract; Prices do not include sales tax.

Statistics on "Medical technology in Latin America"

Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $468 / Year
Learn more about how Statista can support your business.