Try our corporate solution for free!
(212) 419-8286

Consumer attention score for different media types in Great Britain 2017

This statistic shows the results of a survey on how attentive consumers were to selected types of media in Great Britain in 2017. The survey found that when reading a national print newspaper 60 percent of British adults were focused solely on this activity and did not consume any other type of media at the same time, while 20 percent were using other types of media at the same time but still made the newspaper their priority focus. This means that national print newspapers had an overall media attention score of 80 percent.

Consumer attention score for selected media types in Great Britain in 2017*

Exclusive Premium statistic

You need a Single Account for unlimited access.

  • Full access to 1m statistics

  • Incl. source references

  • Available to download in PNG, PDF, XLS format

Single Account

$39 $59 per month *
in the first 12 months
33% discount until May 31st
*Duration: 12 months, billed annually, single license

Access to this and all other statistics on 80,000 topics from

$468 / Year
$708 / Year

Show detailed source information?
Register for free
Already a member?
Log in

Release date

May 2017


United Kingdom (Great Britain)

Survey time period


Number of respondents

2,643 respondents

Age group

18 years and older

Supplementary notes

* The source adds the following information: "Each media has a percentage out of 100, which is made up of two components: the proportion of regular consumers for whom this is a solus medium + those who are multi-tasking but make this medium their priority focus."
** The source does not specify the date or type of the survey.

Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $468 / Year
Basic Account
Get to know the platform

You only have access to basic statistics.
This statistic is not included in your account.

Single Account
The ideal entry-level account for individual users
  • Instant access to 1m statistics
  • Download in XLS, PDF & PNG format
  • Detailed references
$59 $39 / Month *
in the first 12 months
Corporate Account
Full access

Corporate solution including all features.

* Prices do not include sales tax.

Statistics on "Media usage among teenagers in Germany"

Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $468 / Year
Learn more about how Statista can support your business.