Premium
Premium statistics

Industry-specific and extensively researched technical data (partially from exclusive partnerships).

A paid subscription is required for full access.

Attention score for different media types among Millennials in Great Britain 2017

Consumer attention score for selected media types among Millennials (18 to 34 years) in Great Britain in 2017*

Attention score for different media types among Millennials in Great Britain 2017 This statistic shows the results of a survey on how attentive consumers aged between 18 and 34 years were to selected types of media in Great Britain in 2017. The survey found that when reading a national print newspaper 49 percent of British Millennials were focused solely on this activity and did not consume any other type of media at the same time, while 24 percent were using other types of media at the same time but still made the newspaper their priority focus. This means that national print newspapers had an overall media attention score of 73 percent among Millennials.
Show more

Consumer attention score for selected media types among Millennials (18 to 34 years) in Great Britain in 2017*

Solus media usageMultiple media usage x high focus
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
Solus media usageMultiple media usage x high focus
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
Exclusive Premium statistic

You need a Premium Account for unlimited access.

  • Full access to 1.5m statistics

  • Incl. source references

  • Available to download in PNG, PDF, XLS format

Premium Account

only $49 / month *
*Duration: 12 months, billed annually, single license

Access to this and all other statistics on 80,000 topics from

$588 / Year

Exclusive Premium statistic

You need a Premium Account for unlimited access.

  • Full access to 1.5m statistics

  • Incl. source references

  • Available to download in PNG, PDF, XLS format

Premium Account

only $49 / month *
*Duration: 12 months, billed annually, single license

Access to this and all other statistics on 80,000 topics from

$588 / Year

Download Settings Share
Download started
Please be patient - this may take a moment
This statistic shows the results of a survey on how attentive consumers aged between 18 and 34 years were to selected types of media in Great Britain in 2017. The survey found that when reading a national print newspaper 49 percent of British Millennials were focused solely on this activity and did not consume any other type of media at the same time, while 24 percent were using other types of media at the same time but still made the newspaper their priority focus. This means that national print newspapers had an overall media attention score of 73 percent among Millennials.
Show more
Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $588 / Year
Basic Account
Get to know the platform

You only have access to basic statistics.
This statistic is not included in your account!

Premium Account
Your perfect start with Statista
  • Instant access to 1m statistics
  • Download in XLS, PDF & PNG format
  • Detailed references

$49 / Month *

Corporate Account
Full access

Corporate solution including all features.

* All products require an annual contract.
   Prices do not include sales tax.
Leading companies trust Statista:
paypalgoogleadobepgsamsungtelekom
Related Studies: Available to Download in PDF or PPTX Format
Entertainment retail in the United Kingdom (UK)
Entertainment retail in the United Kingdom (UK)

All Information
in one Presentation

Entertainment retail in the United Kingdom (UK)

Everything On "Entertainment retail in the United Kingdom (UK)" in One Document: Edited and Divided into Handy Chapters. Including Detailed References.

Statista has been my savior on several occasions. The site is easy to maneuver and the data is in a format that can go right into a report or presentation.
Marlene Greenfield

Marlene Greenfield
Vice President, Hearst Magazines

Statistics on "Entertainment retail in the United Kingdom (UK)"
  • Overview
  • Video
  • Music
  • Games
  • Consumer Behavior
The most important statistics
Discover Statista
Need help with using Statista for your research? Tutorials and first steps
Further Content: Statistics, Studies, and Topic Pages
Learn more about how Statista can support your business.
Do you have any questions about our business solutions?

We provide you with detailed information about our Corporate Account.

Menu