We are the global leading platform for business data from 600 industries and 50 countries.
|Revenue in million Chinese yuan|
$49 / Month *
Prices do not include sales tax.
in one Presentation
Everything On "General Motors" in One Document: Edited and Divided into Handy Chapters. Including Detailed References.
Statista has been my savior on several occasions. The site is easy to maneuver and the data is in a format that can go right into a report or presentation.
Vice President, Hearst Magazines
- General Motors Company's sales and revenue streams between FY 2013 and FY 2018 (in billion U.S. dollars)General Motors - revenue 2013-2018
- General Motors Company's adjusted EBIT between FY 2015 and FY 2018 (in million U.S. dollars)General Motors - adjusted EBIT 2015-2018
- GM's research and development expenditures from FY 2015 to FY 2018 (in billion U.S. dollars)GM's research and development expenditures 2015-2018
- Number of General Motors vehicles sold worldwide between 2010 and 2018 (in millions)General Motors - number of vehicles sold worldwide 2010-2018
- Number of General Motors employees between FY 2010 and FY 2018 (in 1,000s)General Motors - number of employees 2018
- General Motors Company's sales and revenue streams in FY 2018, by region (in billion U.S. dollars)General Motors - revenue by region 2018
- SAIC General Motors Corporation Ltd.'s revenue in FY 2015 and FY 2017 (in million Chinese yuan)Revenue - SAIC-General Motors joint venture 2015-2017
- Vehicle sales by General Motors in FY 2018, by region (in 1,000 units)General Motors - global vehicle sales by region 2018
- GM's vehicle sales in the United States in 3rd quarter 2018 and 3rd quarter 2019, by segment (in units)General Motors - vehicle sales in the United States by segment 2019
- General Motors: vehicle sales in Canada in September 2018 and September 2019 (in units)GM's vehicle sales in Canada - September 2018-2019
- Most valuable brands within the automotive sector worldwide as of 2019, by brand value (in billion U.S. dollars)Most valuable automotive brands worldwide by brand value 2019
- Global automotive market share in 2018, by brandLeading carmakers worldwide - global brand market share 2018
- Best-selling car and light truck models worldwide in 2018 (in 1,000 units)Best selling car and light truck models worldwide in 2018
- Vehicle sales of the leading North American car brands in the United States in 3rd quarter 2019U.S. vehicle sales of North American car brands 2019
- The best-selling cars in the United States in 2018 (based on unit sales)Best-selling cars in the United States 2018
- The best-selling light trucks in the United States in 2018 (in units)United States - best-selling light trucks - 2018
- Ford's revenue from FY 2008 to FY 2018 (in million U.S. dollars)Ford - total revenue 2008-2018
- Toyota's net revenue from FY 2007 to FY 2019 (in billion Japanese yen)Toyota net revenue 2007 to 2019
- Volkswagen AG's sales revenue from FY 2006 to FY 2018 (in billion euros)Volkswagen AG - sales revenue 2006-2018
- Worldwide net sales of Honda from FY 2002 to FY 2019 (in trillion Japanese yen)Honda worldwide net sales 2002 to 2019
- Ford Motor Company wholesale vehicle sales from FY 2009 to FY 2018 (in 1,000 units)Vehicle sales of the Ford Motor Company 2009-2018
- Toyota's retail vehicle sales from FY 2014 to FY 2019 (in 1,000 units)Toyota global vehicle sales 2014 to 2019
- Volkswagen's worldwide vehicle sales from 2006 to 2018 (in millions)Volkswagen - worldwide vehicle sales 2006-2018
- Worldwide number of automobiles sold by Honda Group from FY 2002 to FY 2019 (in 1,000 units)Honda's worldwide automobile sales 2002 to 2019