Try our corporate solution for free!
(212) 419-8286
hadley.ward@statista.com

Travel and tourism spending contribution in Portugal 2019, by tourist type

International tourists contributed a 70 percent share of total travel and tourism spending in Portugal in 2019. The remaining 30 percent of was accounted for by domestic tourism spending.

Distribution of travel and tourism spending in Portugal in 2019, by domestic and international tourists

Loading statistic...
You need to log in to download this statistic
Register for free
Already a member?
Log in
Show detailed source information?
Register for free
Already a member?
Log in
Source

Release date

March 2020

Region

Portugal

Survey time period

2019

Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $468 / Year
Basic Account
Get to know the platform

You only have access to basic statistics.

Single Account
The ideal entry-level account for individual users
  • Instant access to 1m statistics
  • Download in XLS, PDF & PNG format
  • Detailed references
$59 $39 / Month *
in the first 12 months
Corporate Account
Full access

Corporate solution including all features.

* Prices do not include sales tax.

Statistics on "Travel and tourism in Portugal"

Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $468 / Year
Learn more about how Statista can support your business.