Premium
Premium statistics

Industry-specific and extensively researched technical data (partially from exclusive partnerships).

A paid subscription is required for full access.

Ophthalmic conditions in Spain 2018, by gender and age

Share of adults diagnosed with ophthalmic conditions in Spain in 2018, by gender and age

by Beatriz Sevilla, last edited Nov 30, 2018
Ophthalmic conditions in Spain 2018, by gender and age This statistic depicts the share of adults diagnosed with ophthalmic conditions in Spain in 2018, by gender and age. That year, 64 percent of total individuals with ophthalmic conditions aged 55-64 were female, while the remaining 36 percent were male.
Show more

Share of adults diagnosed with ophthalmic conditions in Spain in 2018, by gender and age

MenWomen
---
---
---
---
---
---
MenWomen
---
---
---
---
---
---
Exclusive Premium statistic

You need a Premium Account for unlimited access.

  • Full access to 1.5m statistics

  • Incl. source references

  • Available to download in PNG, PDF, XLS format

Premium Account

only $49 / month *
*Duration: 12 months, billed annually, single license

Access to this and all other statistics on 80,000 topics from

$588 / Year

Exclusive Premium statistic

You need a Premium Account for unlimited access.

  • Full access to 1.5m statistics

  • Incl. source references

  • Available to download in PNG, PDF, XLS format

Premium Account

only $49 / month *
*Duration: 12 months, billed annually, single license

Access to this and all other statistics on 80,000 topics from

$588 / Year

Download Settings Share
Download started
Please be patient - this may take a moment
by Beatriz Sevilla, last edited Nov 30, 2018
This statistic depicts the share of adults diagnosed with ophthalmic conditions in Spain in 2018, by gender and age. That year, 64 percent of total individuals with ophthalmic conditions aged 55-64 were female, while the remaining 36 percent were male.
Show more
Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $588 / Year
Basic Account
Get to know the platform

You only have access to basic statistics.
This statistic is not included in your account!

Premium Account
Your perfect start with Statista
  • Instant access to 1m statistics
  • Download in XLS, PDF & PNG format
  • Detailed references

$49 / Month *

Corporate Account
Full access

Corporate solution including all features.

* All products require an annual contract.
   Prices do not include sales tax.
Leading companies trust Statista:
paypalgoogleadobepgsamsungtelekom
Statista is a great source of knowledge, and pretty helpful to manage the daily work.
Christof Baron

Christof Baron
CEO, MindShare Germany

Statistics on "Health in U.S. states"
  • Overview
The most important statistics
  • Diseases
  • Disease deaths
  • Overweight and obesity
  • Substance abuse
  • Mental health
  • Miscellaneous
Discover Statista
Need help with using Statista for your research? Tutorials and first steps
Further Content: Statistics, Studies, and Topic Pages
Learn more about how Statista can support your business.
Do you have any questions about our business solutions?

We provide you with detailed information about our Corporate Account.