Premium
Premium statistics

Industry-specific and extensively researched technical data (partially from exclusive partnerships).

A paid subscription is required for full access.

Italy: incidence of biosimilars on the total marketed products H1 2018, by molecule

Incidence of biosimilar drugs on the total marketed products as of the 1st half of 2018, by molecule

Italy: incidence of biosimilars on the total marketed products H1 2018, by molecule This statistic depicts the incidence of biosimilar drugs on the total marketed products as of the first half of 2018, by molecule. According to data, filgrastim, epoetin and infliximab were the molecules for which the incidence of biosimilar variations on the total marketed products was higher. More specifically, the biosimilar drugs produced from filgrastim accounted for 94.68 percent of the total sales of this molecule, while all the other products owned just the 5.32 percent of the market.
Show more

Incidence of biosimilar drugs on the total marketed products as of the 1st half of 2018, by molecule

Biosimilar ProductsAll other products
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
Biosimilar ProductsAll other products
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
Exclusive Premium statistic

You need a Premium Account for unlimited access.

  • Full access to 1.5m statistics

  • Incl. source references

  • Available to download in PNG, PDF, XLS format

Premium Account

only $49 / month *
*Duration: 12 months, billed annually, single license

Access to this and all other statistics on 80,000 topics from

$588 / Year

Exclusive Premium statistic

You need a Premium Account for unlimited access.

  • Full access to 1.5m statistics

  • Incl. source references

  • Available to download in PNG, PDF, XLS format

Premium Account

only $49 / month *
*Duration: 12 months, billed annually, single license

Access to this and all other statistics on 80,000 topics from

$588 / Year

Download Settings Share
Download started
Please be patient - this may take a moment
This statistic depicts the incidence of biosimilar drugs on the total marketed products as of the first half of 2018, by molecule. According to data, filgrastim, epoetin and infliximab were the molecules for which the incidence of biosimilar variations on the total marketed products was higher. More specifically, the biosimilar drugs produced from filgrastim accounted for 94.68 percent of the total sales of this molecule, while all the other products owned just the 5.32 percent of the market.
Show more
Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $588 / Year
Basic Account
Get to know the platform

You only have access to basic statistics.
This statistic is not included in your account!

Premium Account
Your perfect start with Statista
  • Instant access to 1m statistics
  • Download in XLS, PDF & PNG format
  • Detailed references

$49 / Month *

Corporate Account
Full access

Corporate solution including all features.

* All products require an annual contract.
   Prices do not include sales tax.
Leading companies trust Statista:
paypalgoogleadobepgsamsungtelekom
Statista has been my savior on several occasions. The site is easy to maneuver and the data is in a format that can go right into a report or presentation.
Marlene Greenfield

Marlene Greenfield
Vice President, Hearst Magazines

Statistics on "Biotech industry"
  • Global overview
The most important statistics
  • U.S. companies
  • Research & development
  • Products
  • Funding/investment
  • Biotech in agriculture
Discover Statista
Need help with using Statista for your research? Tutorials and first steps
Further Content: Statistics, Studies, and Topic Pages
Learn more about how Statista can support your business.
Do you have any questions about our business solutions?

We provide you with detailed information about our Corporate Account.

Menu