Premium
Premium statistics

Industry-specific and extensively researched technical data (partially from exclusive partnerships).

A paid subscription is required for full access.

Distribution of butter and margarine product launches in Italy in 2017, by sub-category
Italy: butter and margarine product launch distribution 2017, by sub-category
This statistic illustrates the distribution of butter and margarine product launches in Italy in 2017, by sub-category. According to data, new margarine products amounted to about 30 percent of all new product launches in the segment in that year, while new butter products made up the remaining 70 percent.
Distribution of butter and margarine product launches in Italy in 2017, by sub-category
Share of new products
--
--
Exclusive Premium statistic

You need a Premium Account for unlimited access.

  • Full access to 1m statistics

  • Incl. source references

  • Available to download in PNG, PDF, XLS format

Premium Account

only $59 / month *
*Duration: 12 months, billed annually, single license

Access to this and all other statistics on 80,000 topics from

$708 / Year

Show detailed source information?
Register for free
Already a member?
Log in
Source

Release date

June 2018

Region

Italy

Survey time period

2017

Supplementary notes

The source does not provide any information regarding missing percentage points to 100 percent.

Italy: butter and margarine product launch distribution 2017, by sub-category
This statistic illustrates the distribution of butter and margarine product launches in Italy in 2017, by sub-category. According to data, new margarine products amounted to about 30 percent of all new product launches in the segment in that year, while new butter products made up the remaining 70 percent.
Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $708 / Year
Basic Account
Get to know the platform

You only have access to basic statistics.
This statistic is not included in your account!

Premium Account
Your perfect start with Statista
  • Instant access to 1m statistics
  • Download in XLS, PDF & PNG format
  • Detailed references

$59 / Month *

Corporate Account
Full access

Corporate solution including all features.

* All products require an annual contract.
   Prices do not include sales tax.
Statistics on "Dairy products in Germany"
  • Sales and per capita consumption
The most important statistics
  • Consumer prices
  • Revenue and points of purchase
  • Brands
  • Consumer surveys
Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $708 / Year
Learn more about how Statista can support your business.