Premium
Premium statistics

Industry-specific and extensively researched technical data (partially from exclusive partnerships).

A paid subscription is required for full access.

Person responsible for cleaning in households in Russia 2018

Who is responsible for cleaning in your household?

by A. Melkadze, last edited Oct 7, 2019
Person responsible for cleaning in households in Russia 2018 This statistic presents the outcome of a 2018 survey in which respondents in Russia were asked who is responsible for cleaning in their household. The results were provided in a study by Alfred Kärcher GmbH & Co. KG. Among those surveyed, 56 percent said they are mainly responsible for cleaning their home, while the remaining 44 percent share household cleaning tasks among themselves and one or more other person.
Show more

Who is responsible for cleaning in your household?

Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $588 / Year
Basic Account
Get to know the platform

You only have access to basic statistics.
This statistic is not included in your account!

Premium Account
Your perfect start with Statista
  • Instant access to 1m statistics
  • Download in XLS, PDF & PNG format
  • Detailed references

$49 / Month *

Corporate Account
Full access

Corporate solution including all features.

* All products require an annual contract.
   Prices do not include sales tax.
Leading companies trust Statista:
paypalgoogleadobepgsamsungtelekom
Statista is a great source of knowledge, and pretty helpful to manage the daily work.
Christof Baron

Christof Baron
CEO, MindShare Germany

Statistics on "Cleaning products in the United Kingdom (UK)"
  • Overview
The most important statistics
  • Surface cleaners
  • Fabric cleaners
  • Dish cleaners
  • Consumer behaviour
Discover Statista
Need help with using Statista for your research? Tutorials and first steps
Further Content: Statistics, Studies, and Topic Pages
Learn more about how Statista can support your business.
Do you have any questions about our business solutions?

We provide you with detailed information about our Corporate Account.