Leading websites in the electrical beauty category in the UK 2017, by SoV

This statistic displays the leading 30 electrical beauty websites in the United Kingdom (UK) as of July 2017, by share of voice. According to Pi Datametrics, across the UK electrical beauty category, argos.co.uk is the leading website in terms of share of voice, accounting for 12.6 percent in July 2017. Overall, the leading 30 electrical beauty websites in the UK make up 80.1 percent of the category's share of voice. The 'Others' division, which includes every remaining website in the category, constitutes 19.9 percent of SoV.

Leading 30 electrical beauty websites* in the United Kingdom (UK) as of July 2017, by share of voice**

Exclusive Premium statistic

You need a Premium Account for unlimited access.

  • Full access to 1m statistics

  • Incl. source references

  • Available to download in PNG, PDF, XLS format

Premium Account

only $59 / month *
*Duration: 12 months, billed annually, single license

Access to this and all other statistics on 80,000 topics from

$708 / Year

Show detailed source information?
Register for free
Already a member?
Log in
Source

Release date

2018

Region

United Kingdom

Survey time period

July 4, 2017

Supplementary notes

* The electrical beauty category includes: beauty tools, diagnotics and electrics, female hair removal, hair styling and male grooming.

** Share of Voice (SoV) refers to the search visibility of a player, as a percentage of the entire market online. This 'Market' refers to thousands of the most relevant and valuable sector-specific search terms, and the thousands of players returning for each one of those individual terms. The result is a huge sub-set of search visibility and competitor / brand performance insight. According to the source, SoV was determined by analyzing thousands of the most commercially valuable, category-specific search terms through Google UK.

*** The 'Others' division displays performance across every remaining site within the 'electrical' category.

Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $708 / Year
Basic Account
Get to know the platform

You only have access to basic statistics.
This statistic is not included in your account!

Premium Account
Your perfect start with Statista
  • Instant access to 1m statistics
  • Download in XLS, PDF & PNG format
  • Detailed references

$59 / Month *

Corporate Account
Full access

Corporate solution including all features.

* All products require an annual contract.
   Prices do not include sales tax.

Statistics on "Cosmetic Surgery in the United Kingdom (UK)"

Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $708 / Year
Learn more about how Statista can support your business.