Premium
Premium statistics

Industry-specific and extensively researched technical data (partially from exclusive partnerships).

A paid subscription is required for full access.

Total profit before taxation of insurance company AG Insurance from 2015 to 2018
(in million euros)
Profit before taxation of AG Insurance 2015-2018
This statistic shows the total profit before taxation of insurance company AG Insurance from 2015 to 2018 (in million euros). AG Insurance is an insurance company from Belgium which provides life insurance, property and casualty insurance as well as supplementary pensions. It is the follow-up of Fortis Insurance Belgium, the Belgian branch of Fortis. Currently, the majority shareholder is Ageas with 75 percent of total shares with the remaining 25 percent held by BNP Paribas Fortis. As of 2018, the profit before taxation of AG Insurance was valued at 748 million euros. This is a decrease when compared to the previous year.
Total profit before taxation of insurance company AG Insurance from 2015 to 2018
(in million euros)
Profit before taxation in million euros
--
--
--
--
Exclusive Premium statistic

You need a Premium Account for unlimited access.

  • Full access to 1m statistics

  • Incl. source references

  • Available to download in PNG, PDF, XLS format

Premium Account

only $59 / month *
*Duration: 12 months, billed annually, single license

Access to this and all other statistics on 80,000 topics from

$708 / Year

Show detailed source information?
Register for free
Already a member?
Log in
Source

Release date

March 2019

Region

Belgium

Survey time period

2015 to 2018

Supplementary notes

The figures have been taken from several publications.

Profit before taxation of AG Insurance 2015-2018
This statistic shows the total profit before taxation of insurance company AG Insurance from 2015 to 2018 (in million euros). AG Insurance is an insurance company from Belgium which provides life insurance, property and casualty insurance as well as supplementary pensions. It is the follow-up of Fortis Insurance Belgium, the Belgian branch of Fortis. Currently, the majority shareholder is Ageas with 75 percent of total shares with the remaining 25 percent held by BNP Paribas Fortis. As of 2018, the profit before taxation of AG Insurance was valued at 748 million euros. This is a decrease when compared to the previous year.
Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $708 / Year
Basic Account
Get to know the platform

You only have access to basic statistics.
This statistic is not included in your account!

Premium Account
Your perfect start with Statista
  • Instant access to 1m statistics
  • Download in XLS, PDF & PNG format
  • Detailed references

$59 / Month *

Corporate Account
Full access

Corporate solution including all features.

* All products require an annual contract.
   Prices do not include sales tax.
Statistics on "Japanese insurance industry"
  • Global overview
The most important statistics
  • Japanese insurance industry: key figures
  • Life insurance
  • Non-life insurance
Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $708 / Year
Learn more about how Statista can support your business.