Structure of web sales by B2C and B2B in France 2018

This statistic displays the distribution of the turnover realized with web-sales by enterprises in France in 2018, broken down by B2C (business to consumer) and B2B (business-to-business) sales. It appears that 43 percent of the sales revenue performed on websites were B2C sales, while the remaining 57 percent were sales to other businesses or to public authorities.

Constitution of the turnover realized with web sales broken down by business to consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) sales in France in 2018*

Exclusive Premium statistic

You need a Single Account for unlimited access.

  • Full access to 1m statistics

  • Incl. source references

  • Available to download in PNG, PDF, XLS format

Single Account

$39 $59 per month *
in the first 12 months
33% Discount until June 30th
*Duration: 12 months, billed annually, single license

Access to this and all other statistics on 80,000 topics from

$468 / Year
$708 / Year

Show detailed source information?
Register for free
Already a member?
Log in

Release date

March 2019



Survey time period


Supplementary notes

The source adds the following information: "Champ: sociétés d'au moins 10 personnes des secteurs principalement marchands hors secteurs agricole, financier et d'assurance."

Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $468 / Year
Basic Account
Get to know the platform

You only have access to basic statistics.
This statistic is not included in your account.

Single Account
Your perfect start with Statista
  • Instant access to 1m statistics
  • Download in XLS, PDF & PNG format
  • Detailed references
$59 $39 / Month *
in the first 12 months
Corporate Account
Full access

Corporate solution including all features.

* All products require an annual contract; Prices do not include sales tax.

Statistics on "E-commerce in France "

Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $468 / Year
Learn more about how Statista can support your business.