Try our corporate solution for free!
(212) 419-8286
hadley.ward@statista.com

Waiting list for mental healthcare in the Netherlands 2018, by patients and illness

This statistic displays the number of people on the waiting list for mental healthcare in the Netherlands in 2018, by illness. In 2018, nearly 13,500 people were waiting for treatment for depression in the Netherlands. In comparison, just over 1,000 people were on the waiting list to receive help for an eating disorder.

Number of people on the waiting list for mental healthcare in the Netherlands in 2018, by illness

Exclusive Premium statistic

You need a Single Account for unlimited access.

  • Full access to 1m statistics

  • Incl. source references

  • Available to download in PNG, PDF, XLS format

Single Account

$39 $59 per month *
in the first 12 months
33% discount until May 31st
*Duration: 12 months, billed annually, single license

Access to this and all other statistics on 80,000 topics from

$468 / Year
$708 / Year

Show detailed source information?
Register for free
Already a member?
Log in
Source

Release date

November 2018

Region

Netherlands

Survey time period

2018

Supplementary notes

The source adds the following information: figures are based on information provided by 80 percent of the GGZ institutions, the remaining 20 percent gave no or only partial access to their records.

The source does not indicate as of what exact date the figures are.

Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $468 / Year
Basic Account
Get to know the platform

You only have access to basic statistics.
This statistic is not included in your account.

Single Account
The ideal entry-level account for individual users
  • Instant access to 1m statistics
  • Download in XLS, PDF & PNG format
  • Detailed references
$59 $39 / Month *
in the first 12 months
Corporate Account
Full access

Corporate solution including all features.

* Prices do not include sales tax.

Statistics on "Mental health in India"

Further Content: You might find this interesting as well

Statistics

Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $468 / Year
Learn more about how Statista can support your business.