Transportation: Air in the U.S. 2020
Statista Industry Report - NAICS Code 481
Airline carrier mergers have expedited across-the-board cost cutting as well as investments in new airplanes and additional services. In 2020, the estimated revenue of the industry was US$156.0 billion.
- Forecasts through the year 2024 (COVID-19 included)
- Management summary and key facts & figures
- Industry financial numbers and trade flows
- Top companies and business demographics
- Innovation & research activities