More than 7,500
- U.S. restaurants and food service industryU.S. restaurants and food service industry
- Pizza Delivery RestaurantsPizza Delivery Restaurants
- Food delivery and takeaway market in the United Kingdom (UK)Food delivery and takeaway market in the United Kingdom (UK)
- Online food delivery services in EuropeOnline food delivery services in Europe
- Restaurants and food services in EuropeRestaurants and food services in Europe
- EU: Number of enterprises in the restaurants & mobile food service industry 2011-2015EU: Number of enterprises in the restaurants & mobile food service industry 2011-2015
- Value of delivery orders to food service business in the United Arab Emirates 2017Value of delivery orders to food service business in the United Arab Emirates 2017
- EU-28: Turnover of the restaurants and mobile food service industry by country 2016EU-28: Turnover of the restaurants and mobile food service industry by country 2016
- EU-28: Turnover of the restaurants and mobile food service industry 2011-2016EU-28: Turnover of the restaurants and mobile food service industry 2011-2016
- Spain: number of enterprises in the restaurants & mobile food service 2008-2014Spain: number of enterprises in the restaurants & mobile food service 2008-2014
Statista is a great source of knowledge, and pretty helpful to manage the daily work.
Christof Baron about Statista CEO, MindShare Germany
Any more questions?
Get in touch with us quickly and easily. We are happy to help!
Download your Report
New Topic Page: Trade across the Irish border
With the UK making plans to leave the EU, it is still uncertain about how this will affect trade across the UK's only land border, the Irish border. This topic highlights the importance of cross border trade and discusses how firms across Ireland are anticipating Brexit to impact their businesses.
Global Industry Reports available now!
Statista now offers industry insights from a global perspective for 34 industries. The reports provide crucial information on the trends moving all major industries. Get a bird’s-eye view on your industry, complete with all essential data, KPIs, and exclusive Statista data.
New Smart TV Industry Whitepaper
Statista Research and Analysis, in cooperation with Chinese smart TV manufacturer TCL Multimedia and its subsidiary FFalcon Technology, is going to present a new white paper on the global Smart TV industry on September 15th, 2018 during the International Broadcasting Convention (IBC) in Amsterdam.
New Dossier: Electric vehicles in Italy
Is Italy speeding up on electric mobility or is the next charging point still too far away? Have a deeper look into the topic with this new dossier. Statista provides an overview on the market situation and customer attitudes around e-mobility in this country so passionate about cars.
New Topic Page: Brexit negotiations
With an October deadline looming and an unpopular proposal in hand, time is running out for Theresa May to secure a deal with the European Union. This topic highlights some the main issues standing in the way of a deal and explores how the British public have reacted to the ongoing political drama.
New Dossier: eSports in the Benelux region
Revenue might still pale in comparison to other sports, but the recent growth of electronic sports, or eSports, has been immense. This dossier analyzes the popularity of video games and digital games in the Netherlands and the attitude shown towards the trend of online gaming.
New topic page: Organic cosmetics in the UK
As consumers become aware of the potentially harmful ingredients used in conventional beauty products, many are seeking green alternatives which pose a lesser risk to the skin and the environment. This topic page provides an overview of natural and organic cosmetic sales and UK consumer attitudes.
New Statista Study: European Football Benchmark
Just in time for the start of the new Premier League season, Statista launches the European Football Benchmark: The first football study that compares the 5 big European leagues from a fan's perspective. Find out everything about the Premier League, its clubs, sponsors and fans.
New tutorial video on the Global Consumer Survey
The Statista Global Consumer Survey offers a global perspective on consumption and media usage, covering the offline and online world of the consumer. The new tutorial video shows all functionalities and illustrates how you can use the DIY analysis tool effectively.
Consumer Electronics Report 2018 out now!
Market reports for the Statista Consumer Market Outlook will now be released roughly every other week starting with the Consumer Electronics Report 2018. The market reports include data as well as qualitative insights into market drivers, consumer behaviour, trends, sales channels and key players.
In-depth eMobility Report updated & extended
The trend topic eMobility affects many industries and constantly attracts new players. Our updated in-depth report contains all relevant data and insights and includes an excel file with a detailed list of electric cars, trucks, cargo vehicles, buses, and their specifications.
We've given our Market Outlooks a new look
New Market: Luxury Goods
The Consumer Market Outlook now includes historical market sizes and forecasts for 9 personal luxury goods categories as well as company data on key players in 50 countries.