Manufacturing: Printing in the U.S. 2022 - Industry Insights & Data Analysis
Statista Industry Report - NAICS Code 323
As a whole, the printing industry is declining because consumers prefer digital alternatives, such as online media, over traditional paper products. In 2022, the estimated revenue of the industry was US$76.8 billion.
- Forecasts through the year 2024 (COVID-19 included)
- Management summary and key facts & figures
- Industry financial numbers and trade flows
- Top companies and business demographics
- Innovation & research activities