More than 7,500 companies trust Statista
- Public construction in the United Kingdom (UK)Public construction in the United Kingdom (UK)
- Construction in the United StatesConstruction in the United States
- Public construction in the United StatesPublic construction in the United States
- Highway construction in the United StatesHighway construction in the United States
- Fluor CorporationFluor Corporation
- London Stock Exchange (UK) trading: largest construction companies 2018London Stock Exchange (UK) trading: largest construction companies 2018
- Construction industry's employment forecast in the United Kingdom (UK) 2022Construction industry's employment forecast in the United Kingdom (UK) 2022
- Number of active companies in the construction industry in the Netherlands 2007-2016Number of active companies in the construction industry in the Netherlands 2007-2016
- EU-28: employed persons in the building construction industry 2008-2016EU-28: employed persons in the building construction industry 2008-2016
- Number of job positions in the Malaysian construction industry 2015-2017Number of job positions in the Malaysian construction industry 2015-2017
Statista is a great source of knowledge, and pretty helpful to manage the daily work.
Christof Baron about Statista CEO, MindShare Germany
Any more questions?
Get in touch with us quickly and easily. We are happy to help!
Download your Report
New Statista Study: European Football Benchmark
Just in time for the start of the new Premier League season, Statista launches the European Football Benchmark: The first football study that compares the 5 big European leagues from a fan's perspective. Find out everything about the Premier League, its clubs, sponsors and fans.
New tutorial video on the Global Consumer Survey
The Statista Global Consumer Survey offers a global perspective on consumption and media usage, covering the offline and online world of the consumer. The new tutorial video shows all functionalities and illustrates how you can use the DIY analysis tool effectively.
Consumer Electronics Report 2018 out now!
Market reports for the Statista Consumer Market Outlook will now be released roughly every other week starting with the Consumer Electronics Report 2018. The market reports include data as well as qualitative insights into market drivers, consumer behaviour, trends, sales channels and key players.
In-depth eMobility Report updated & extended
The trend topic eMobility affects many industries and constantly attracts new players. Our updated in-depth report contains all relevant data and insights and includes an excel file with a detailed list of electric cars, trucks, cargo vehicles, buses, and their specifications.