More than 7,500
- Bread and bakery products in the U.S.Bread and bakery products in the U.S.
- Bakery product industry in Europe Bakery product industry in Europe
- Beer industry in Sweden Beer industry in Sweden
- Fruit industry in SwedenFruit industry in Sweden
- Vegetable industry in SwedenVegetable industry in Sweden
- Italy: sales value of bread and bakery products 2018, by typeItaly: sales value of bread and bakery products 2018, by type
- Share of bread and bakery products sold on promotion in the Netherlands 2015-2017Share of bread and bakery products sold on promotion in the Netherlands 2015-2017
- Import value of bread and bakery products in Canada 2012-2016Import value of bread and bakery products in Canada 2012-2016
- Export value of bread and bakery products from Canada 2012-2016Export value of bread and bakery products from Canada 2012-2016
- Consumption volume of bread and pastries in Sweden 2006-2016Consumption volume of bread and pastries in Sweden 2006-2016
Statista is a great source of knowledge, and pretty helpful to manage the daily work.
Christof Baron about Statista CEO, MindShare Germany
Any more questions?
Get in touch with us quickly and easily. We are happy to help!
Download your Report
New Topic Page: Trade across the Irish border
With the UK making plans to leave the EU, it is still uncertain about how this will affect trade across the UK's only land border, the Irish border. This topic highlights the importance of cross border trade and discusses how firms across Ireland are anticipating Brexit to impact their businesses.
Global Industry Reports available now!
Statista now offers industry insights from a global perspective for 34 industries. The reports provide crucial information on the trends moving all major industries. Get a bird’s-eye view on your industry, complete with all essential data, KPIs, and exclusive Statista data.
New Smart TV Industry Whitepaper
Statista Research and Analysis, in cooperation with Chinese smart TV manufacturer TCL Multimedia and its subsidiary FFalcon Technology, is going to present a new white paper on the global Smart TV industry on September 15th, 2018 during the International Broadcasting Convention (IBC) in Amsterdam.
New Dossier: Electric vehicles in Italy
Is Italy speeding up on electric mobility or is the next charging point still too far away? Have a deeper look into the topic with this new dossier. Statista provides an overview on the market situation and customer attitudes around e-mobility in this country so passionate about cars.
New Topic Page: Brexit negotiations
With an October deadline looming and an unpopular proposal in hand, time is running out for Theresa May to secure a deal with the European Union. This topic highlights some the main issues standing in the way of a deal and explores how the British public have reacted to the ongoing political drama.
New Dossier: eSports in the Benelux region
Revenue might still pale in comparison to other sports, but the recent growth of electronic sports, or eSports, has been immense. This dossier analyzes the popularity of video games and digital games in the Netherlands and the attitude shown towards the trend of online gaming.