More than 7,500 companies trust Statista
- Breast cancer in the U.S.Breast cancer in the U.S.
- HIV/AIDS in the U.S.HIV/AIDS in the U.S.
- Hearing loss in the U.S.Hearing loss in the U.S.
- Nursing homes in the U.S.Nursing homes in the U.S.
- Arthritis and rheumatic diseases in the U.S.Arthritis and rheumatic diseases in the U.S.
- Cases of syphilis in the United States by by ethnicity and gender 2016Cases of syphilis in the United States by by ethnicity and gender 2016
- Number of e-prescriptions for controlled substances in the United States 2013-2017Number of e-prescriptions for controlled substances in the United States 2013-2017
- Number of adult smokers in the United States 1965-2016Number of adult smokers in the United States 1965-2016
- Total expenses of hospitals in the United States 1946-2016Total expenses of hospitals in the United States 1946-2016
- Health spending distribution in the United States by category 2010-2015Health spending distribution in the United States by category 2010-2015
Statista is a great source of knowledge, and pretty helpful to manage the daily work.
Christof Baron about Statista CEO, MindShare Germany
Any more questions?
Get in touch with us quickly and easily. We are happy to help!
Download your Report
New Statista Study: European Football Benchmark
Just in time for the start of the new Premier League season, Statista launches the European Football Benchmark: The first football study that compares the 5 big European leagues from a fan's perspective. Find out everything about the Premier League, its clubs, sponsors and fans.
New tutorial video on the Global Consumer Survey
The Statista Global Consumer Survey offers a global perspective on consumption and media usage, covering the offline and online world of the consumer. The new tutorial video shows all functionalities and illustrates how you can use the DIY analysis tool effectively.
Consumer Electronics Report 2018 out now!
Market reports for the Statista Consumer Market Outlook will now be released roughly every other week starting with the Consumer Electronics Report 2018. The market reports include data as well as qualitative insights into market drivers, consumer behaviour, trends, sales channels and key players.
In-depth eMobility Report updated & extended
The trend topic eMobility affects many industries and constantly attracts new players. Our updated in-depth report contains all relevant data and insights and includes an excel file with a detailed list of electric cars, trucks, cargo vehicles, buses, and their specifications.