Manufacturing of Chemicals in the UK - Industry Insights & Data Analysis
Statista Industry Report - SIC Code 20
Green chemistry and advanced materials engineering are promising avenues for growth. In 2022, the estimated revenue of the industry is expected to be at 39.6 billion Pound. The subindustry "Manufacture of basic chemicals, fertilisers and nitrogen compounds, plastics and synthetic rubber in primary forms" decreased by 1.4% in 2021.
- Forecasts through the year 2025/26 (impact of Russia's war against Ukraine on the UK included)
- Management summary and key facts & figures
- Industry financial numbers
- Selected top companies and business demographics
- The industry's situation in Europe